Job Vacancies in Thailand
For our head office in Bangkok, Asian Trails is currently seeking suitable and dynamic candidates that fulfill the criteria as mentioned below for the position of
Purpose of the role
The Passion Finance Assistant of the ‘Passion’ Software takes responsibility to assist the Passion Manager for enhancing and coordinating all financial aspects of the new tour operator system ‘Passion’ at Asian Trails, based in Bangkok, Thailand. He/She will familiarize him/herself with the new Passion system to learn how to execute financial tasks and ensure the proper assistance for all Asian Trails’ destinations in close teamwork with the Asian Trails Management and each unit’s Finance Manager.
- Work as intermediary between each unit’s Finance Department and the IT Team
- Test and support any implementation or new SoP related to Accounting tasks, off and on site with all Asian Trails units in Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam and Australia.
- Troubleshoot problems and issues regarding all aspects that could affect the daily task execution of each Finance Department.
- Establish, manage and ensure working relationships with all Accounting departments.
- Provide updates of all aspects related to the new software to the Passion Manager and the Group CFO.
- Coordinate and organize functionality training refresh for the Accounting Staff.
- Support all local Finance Managers in all daily tasks regarding the use of the Accounting Module of the software
- General administration tasks according to users request
Asian Trails will only consider those with a genuine interest in joining a dynamic inbound travel. Interested and potential candidates are invited to send us your updated resume, including a cover letter with salary expectations, a current photo (not older than 6 months), the date when you will be available and state why Asian Trails would benefit in hiring the suitable candidate in English in Word to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree in finance/accounting
- Min. 5 years working experience
- Experience of MIS, Preparing Financial Statements, GL, AR and AP.
- Digitally Savvy
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and co-ordination skills
- Hands on approach including problem solving skills
- Flexible and hardworking / team player
- Availability to travel in all Southeast Asia
- Knowledge of the Travel Business or prior experience with multinational company will be an added advantage.
- Able to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and work flexible hours during peak season. A "Can Do" attitude and positive thinking that includes creative thinking is an asset
- This position is only open for Thai nationals
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted