Job Vacancies in Thailand
For our head office in Bangkok, Asian Trails is currently seeking suitable and dynamic candidates that fulfill the criteria as mentioned below for the position of
Purpose of the role
An integral part of our operations team in Bangkok, the operations officer position assists the operations manager with the overall day to day operations for the appropriate assignment of guides, drivers and miscellaneous services, as outlined by the booked services. The responsibility of the operations officer is ensuring that the quality of operational matters remains of the highest standards as outlined by the company. You will be joining our young and dynamic operation colleagues.
- Responsible for clear and concise communication between the reservation department and guides, drivers and other services
- Overall control of tour counter / optional excursion sales in the region; this includes invoicing, payment collection and operational duties as outlined
- Sending reservation requests to service providers in Thailand when needed
- Pro-active quality control of operational issues and evaluation of guide performance records
- Ensuring that all appropriate data is uploaded in Asian Trails’ administration system
- Coordination with and working closely with other departments and branch offices in booking land services within the Asian Trails Group
- General administration tasks
Asian Trails will only consider those with a genuine interest in joining a dynamic inbound travel. Interested and potential candidates are invited to send us your updated resume, including a cover letter with salary expectations, a current photo (not older than 6 months), the date when you will be available and state why Asian Trails would benefit in hiring the suitable candidate in English in Word to email@example.com
- Minimum 2 year experience in a travel & tourism company.
- Good command of English – both verbally and in writing – is essential.
- Knowledge of Thailand and other Southeast Asian market is a preferred asset.
- Is very open in working in shifts and working outside normal office hours
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook) and excellent computing skills.
- Knowledge of DMC travel software solution is an asset
- Has a service-minded approach, has the ability to go that extra mile and is able to display problem-solving abilities.
- Able to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and work flexible hours during peak season. A "Can Do" attitude and positive thinking that includes creative thinking is an asset
- This position is open for Thai nationals only
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted